LESSONS AND HANDOUTS FOR THIS WEEK
World Sunday School first appeared on the Internet on May 14, 2003. Since that time, this independent website has supplied weekly graded Sunday School lessons and handouts (and, often, coloring pages) to help Sunday School teachers worldwide. We hope to help preserve the Sunday School movement which had its glory days in the 1930's. In a time when so many churches are downsizing Sunday Schools, we aim to preserve this Christian teaching to enrich the life of children and youth worldwide.
JUNIOR/ADULT LESSON - December 4, 2022
Scroll down for Middle and Primary Levels
Our Sunday school topic for today focuses on instances where God's creation has "bubbled over" to the extent that spontaneous singing and praising was the result.
Each time God and His work was the cause of this singing.
GOD Bless You All. : )
Angels Are Watching Over You
Ask the students - Can you remember the times when you could not contain yourself for the joy in you and you had to break forth into singing?
Ask the students - Do you notice the joy of something being restored?
Do you have a time in your life when God, through Jesus our Lord, restored you from your fallen condition?
What does the Bible say?
Describe the joy and personal reward of humble dedication - the
Challenge students to serve others in humility this week
Bring a picture or figure of an angel.
Scroll down for Primary Level
GRADE 3-6 LESSON - December 4, 2022
For the next three weeks, we’re going to settle into some lessons on a very familiar, and well-loved topic…Christmas! We’ll begin this week by looking at the promised Messiah: why He had to come, what He was foretold to be like, and who He was promised to. Let me take this opportunity to wish you who will be sharing these lessons a very Merry Christmas! God bless you as you share with your students the wonderful story of the birth of Christ.
Fill in the Blanks
- Every person is credited with sin.
- Every person can be credited with righteousness.
- God predicted that Satan would one day bruise Jesus’ .
- God promised Satan that one day Jesus would bruise his .
- Jesus’ earthly parents, and , received the last prophecy of the Messiah’s birth.
True or False
1. God’s plan to credit us with Adam’s sin was fair.
2. Jesus was the Messiah that God had promised in The Old Testament.
3. Jesus fulfilled the Jews’ expectations of their promised Messiah.
4. An angel explained to Mary and Joseph that Mary’s baby was the promised Savior of the world.
5. Isaiah prophesied that the Messiah would be strong and handsome.
Lisa's Other Grade 3-6 Lessons
-- Lisa DeVinney
PRIMARY LESSON - December 4, 2022
Opening Prayer: May we gather together today and appreciate everything God has blessed us with - giving thanks to Him alone for all things.
Follow up questions:
1. What is the name of the town where Jesus was born ? ( Vs. 1)
2. What was the name of the King who had asked the wise men
about Christ ? ( Vs. 1,3)
3. Was Herod happy or troubled to learn of Christ's birth ? ( vs 3)
4. What was the direction of the star ? ( vs. 2, 9)
5 Was it known already that this child was born a King ? ( vs 2.)
6. Can you name the gifts the wise men presented to their King ? ( vs 11 )
7. Did they worship the child King ? ( vs. 11)
8. Did you know He is still loved and worshiped today ?
Julie Pisacane ©
Close in Prayer.