Always in my Prayers
Our Sunday school topic for today
focuses on the importance of other people in our lives, We are to help
others when we can even as, at some time, learn to bring them to know the
Handout: Always in my Prayers
- Ask the students - What do you think of when you see the people around
- Ask the students - can you ever see God working in their lives?
- Ask: What would you do if someone asked you to help them, know
more about religion, about the Lord, or even to know the Lord?
- Ask: Would it be OK just to help them at first, and then answer their
- What does the Bible say?
- Describe the joy and personal reward of witnessing to the
- Challenge students to serve others in humility this week
Bring some paper so students can sketch a person who looks like they need help.
Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you,
What things soever ye desire, when ye pray,
believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.