All to JESUS I surrender...All to HIM I freely give;
I will ever love and trust HIM, in HIS presence daily live.
I surrender all, I surrender all, all to thee my blessed Savior, I surrender all.
All to JESUS I surrender; Humbly at HIS feet I bow.
Worldly pleasures all forsaken; Take me, JESUS, take me now!
I surrender all, I surrender all, All to thee my blessed Savior, I surrender all.
“He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.” Luke 10:26-27
Key verses for this week:
“Thou shalt have no other gods before me.” Exodus 20:3
“And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.” Mark 2:27
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” Exodus 19:4, 10
Fill in the Blanks
True or False
1. Honoring your parents comes with a promise.
2. There’s nothing wrong with using the word “God” when surprised or frightened. 3. 1 John says that whoever hates is a murderer.
4. It would be wrong to desperately want my neighbor’s car.
5. If we try really hard, we can keep all Ten Commandments, and God will let us into Heaven.
-- Lisa DeVinney
True or False
1. At the end of 14 days Noah opened the window. False (40 days vs. 6)
2. Noah sent forth a raven and it never returned. False (the raven went to and fro) Verse 7
3. After the raven, Noah sent a sparrow. False (a dove) Verse 8
4. The dove returned to the ark because the earth was still covered in water. True (verse 9)
5. Noah sent the dove out again. True (verse 10)
6. The dove returned with a cracker. False (an olive leaf) Verse 11
7. It was evening when the dove returned True (verse 11)
Lesson Drawing Activity: Have the children draw anything they like from today's
Bible reading- maybe the Ark, the dove or Dove with a little branch in its mouth!
1. Do you know why it was Noah's family that was saved from the floods?
Read the following from Hebrews 11: 7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,
prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world,
and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
2. Two words are repeated within this same verse - What are they? Answer: (By faith)
3. How does one get faith? Take turns answering and then read the following from
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.