Scroll down for Primary Level
GRADE 3-6 LESSON - August 28, 2022
(Fill in the blanks)
(True or False?)
- Pharaoh’s magicians ______ (were/were not) able to imitate some of God’s miracles.
- When Aaron stuck the river with his rod, the water turned to _______.
- Name three things that the frogs got into. ______, _______, _______
- When Aaron stuck the dust, what bug came out? ______
- Moses warned Pharaoh that a swarm of ______ would come, but not to the Israelites.
- One of the magician’s snakes swallowed Aaron’s snake.
- When Pharaoh saw the blood in the water, he immediately agreed to let the Israelites leave.
- The magicians were able to produce lice, too.
- The flies affected only the Egyptians, and not the Israelites.
- Pharaoh agreed to let the Israelites worship God, as long as they did so in Egypt.
Activity to do at home:
This week, I’d like you to think about whether there’s anything you’ve prayed about, and perhaps got discouraged because it seems like God didn’t answer you. Then consider the possibility that the answer is on its way…but it just isn’t the right time, yet. If this has happened to you, why not take a moment and thank God for doing things in His own way and time. And begin trusting that if what you’ve asked Him for is best for you, that the answer is, perhaps even now, on the way!
Lisa's Other Grade 3-6 Lessons
-- Lisa DeVinney
PRIMARY LESSON - August 28, 2022
Start with a prayer of thanks and praise
to the Lord for having another day and
opportunity to spend time to learn about
the divine love of Jesus Christ
Fill In The Missing Bible Words . ( Done with the KJV Bible )
Truly this man was the Son of__ ___ __. Mark 15:39
It is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . ( John 19:30 )
He is _ _ _ _ _ ( Luke 24:6 )
With his stripes we are _ _ _ _ _ _ ( Isaiah 53:5 )
And when they saw him, they _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ him
( Matthew 28 :17 )
And he said unto Jesus, Lord, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ me when
thou comest into thy kingdom. (Luke 23:42 )
Julie Pisacane ©
Close in Prayer.