Fill in The Blank Bible Quiz and Questions:
1- And Jesus answered him, The _______ of all the commandments
is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is _______ Lord:
2- And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy ______________,
and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy _______________:
this is the first _________________________.
3- What question did the Scribe ask Jesus ? (Vs. 29)
4.Did Jesus mention more than one commandment ? ( vs 31)
5. What other commandment did Jesus tell to the Scribe ? ( 31 )
6. Are there any greater commandments than these ? ( 32)
7. Should we obey the commandments of God ? ____ _____ _____
8. How many Gods do we serve ?
Read the following verses :
Deuteronomy 6 :4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:
Isaiah 45:5 (a) I am the Lord, and there is none else,
there is no God beside me:
9. Are we to love God---- with all of our heart ? _________
With all of our soul ? _____________
With all of our mind ? ______________
With all of our strength ? ______________
Julie Pisacane ©
Close in Prayer.