Grades 3-6 :
The Apostle Paul: Part 1
A Blind Heart Made to See
Coloring Page for Young Visitors
“Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.” James 4:17
Key verses for this week:
“And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?” Acts 9:3-4
“And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? …” Acts 9:6a
“And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized. And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.” Acts 9:18-19
“…If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. By this we know that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.”1 John 4:12-13
Fill in the Blanks
True or False
1. Saul was deaf after hearing the voice from Heaven.
2. Saul had to be led into Damascus because he couldn’t see.
3. A man named Ananias was told to go and help Saul.
4. Saul spent time praying while he waited for Ananias to come.
5. Saul immediately went back to Jerusalem, to tell the high priest what happened.