Grades 3-6 Sunday School Lesson
By Faith, Abraham
Lesson 3: A Little Faith in a Big God
“And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.” Mark 9:24
Key verses for this week:
“Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised. Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.” Hebrews 11:11-12
“Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.” Genesis 18:14
“…he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.” Genesis 15:6b
Fill in the Blanks
True or False
1. God agreed that Abraham’s servant could be his heir.
2. When Hagar became pregnant, she despised Sarah.
3. God told Abraham he would also bless Ishmael
4. Ishmael and Isaac got along very well.
5. Abraham had to send Hagar and Ishmael away.