And Jesus Washed their Feet
March 18, 2018
Our Sunday school topic for today
focuses on the importance of serving others in the same way Jesus served his disciples when he washed their feet.
- Ask the students - If you prepare a meal, what do you do after everyone eats the meal?
- Ask the students - can you imagine serving someone because you care about them?
- Ask: Do you ever find yourself wishing for a different life, but not trying to change your ideas on the life God gave you?
- Ask: What are some good things about the life God gave you?
- What does the Bible say?
- Describe the joy and personal reward of humble dedication - the
- Challenge students to serve others in humility this week
Bring a towel and ask student to wash feet. Whose feet do they "wash"?
discussion:Maybe that is what we should do: instead of complaining about what our role in life is, we should change our
attitude. Perhaps we should put a little laughter into our days:prayer:
If you laugh just a little today
It will help keep your problems at bay.
Frowns will soon disappear
If you take time to cheer.