Grades 3-6 for Sunday School:
The Apostle Paul: Part 5
Giving Glory Where Itís Due
Coloring Page for Young Visitors
“And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.” Colossians 3:17
Key verses for this week:
“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” James 1:17
“And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed. But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren.” Acts 14:1-2
“And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles.” Acts 14:27
Fill in the Blanks
True or False
1. The people of Lystra wanted to make sacrifices to Paul and Barnabas.
2. Paul and Barnabas accepted the worship of the people of Lystra.
3. The same people who wanted to worship Paul later tried to stone him to death.
4. After Paul was stoned, he and Barnabas headed directly for home.
5. Paul and Barnabas returned to Antioch to report on their missionary journey.
Devotional Poem: Every Good and Perfect Gift
Everything we are and have
Are gifts from God, alone.
So all the praise and glory, then,
Should go back to His throne.