Grades 3-6 Handout for Sunday School
Moses: Egypt…Meet Almighty God! (Part 3)
“Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him.” Deuteronomy 4:35
Key verses for this week:
“Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.” 2 Corinthians 6:17
“There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13
“Pharaoh hardened his heart at this time also; neither would he let the people go.” Exodus 8:32
(Review Questions) True or False
1. The fire and hail destroyed all of the Egyptians’ crops.
2. The Israelites were spared from losing their livestock, and from the plague of darkness.
3. Pharaoh’s servants tried to convince him to give in and do as God had said.
4. The locust finished off every plant that had survived the fire and hail storm.
5. Darkness was the final plague God sent to get Moses’ attention.
God said, “Let my people go!”
But Pharaoh said, “No way!”
Moses said, “It’s time for us
To seek our God, and pray.”
Pharaoh said, “You cannot leave
For you are all my slaves.”
But Pharaoh, soon, would learn himself,
Of God’s strong arm to save.