Grades 3-6 First Handout for Sunday School
The Life of Jesus Christ: Lesson 3
Jesus: The Miracle Worker
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
Key verses for this week:
“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” John 1:14
“He thus revealed his glory, and his disciples put their faith in him.” John 2:11
“Therefore many of the Jews who had come to visit Mary, and had seen what Jesus did, put their faith in him.” John 11:45
Fill in the Blanks
True or False
1. Jesus had never met Mary, Martha, or Lazarus before.
2. Jesus delayed going to see Lazarus because He knew it would bring glory to God.
3. Jesus knew that Lazarus had died before He arrived in Bethany.
4. Mary and Martha both believed that if Jesus had been there, Lazarus would not have died.
5. Jesus brought Lazarus back to life the day after he died.
6. Many of the Jews believed on Jesus after seeing Him raise Lazarus from the dead.
Devotional Poem: Living Proof
Jesus’ life on earth was proof of all that He had said.
He is God, with power to heal and raise men from the dead.
Many hearts were opened by the miracles received.
Won’t you open your heart, too, and in the Son believe?