Grades 3-6 Lesson 46 for Sunday School:
Joseph: Part 4
The Dreams, the Drama, and the Deliverer
Coloring Page for Young Visitors
“But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good…” Genesis 50:20
Key verses for this week:
“And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is? And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:” Genesis 41:38-39
“But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:” 1 Peter 3:15
Fill in the Blanks
True or False
1. When Pharaoh wanted someone to interpret his dreams, the butler finally remembered Joseph.
2. Pharaoh dreamed about five cows and five ears of corn.
3. When the skinny cows ate the fat cows, they became fat, too.
4. Joseph went right from his prison cell to stand before Pharaoh.
5. Joseph said Pharaoh’s dreams predicted seven good years followed by seven very bad years.
What another means for evil, God can use for good
If we’re serving Him completely, living as we should.