Grades 3-6 Sunday School Lesson
Bible Heroines: Esther Part 3
Esther is Courageous
“…and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”
Key verses for this week:
“The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.” Proverbs 21:1
“Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than themselves.” (Philippians 2:3)
“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus... He humbled himself and became obedient unto death…” (Philippians 2:5,8)
Fill in the Blanks
True or False
1. When Esther stood before the king, he was angry that she had come in uninvited.
2. King Ahasuerus offered Esther up to half of his kingdom.
3. Haman’s wife and friends tried to convince him to just ignore Mordecai.
4. King Ahasuerus discovered that the man who saved his life was never rewarded.
5. Haman believed that he was the man King Ahasuerus wanted to honor.