Grades 3-6 Handout for Sunday School Lesson
Last Minute Details
“For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.” Mark 10:45
Key verses for this week:
“He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself. After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.” John 13:4-5
“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who… made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.” Philippians 2:5-8
“Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.” John 17:20-21
Fill in the Blanks
True or False
1. Peter offered to wash everyone’s feet, instead of Jesus
2. Jesus washed the disciples’ feet to teach them about serving others.
3. Jesus told the disciples that they should serve others, even though it would make them miserable.
4. John agreed to take Mary as his own mother.
5. Jesus was thinking of others, even as He was dying on the cross.